Tuesday, May 21, 2013

LETTERS TO GRANDMASTER: ALBERTO BORJAS

 
Grandmaster Kim Soo shares his correspondence from students of Chayon-Ryu
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Grandmaster Kim Soo,
 
Once again I would like to say thank you for welcoming me to your System and giving me the opportunity to be a Chayon Ryu student .I highly appreciate it.

I have practiced several martial Arts and all of them have something to offer to their practitioners but nowadays the majority are sport oriented and lack of important components of a true Martial Art System.I found Chayon Ryu not only provide all those components but with a scientific approach to training making it more suitable to modern day students. A true life style Martial Arts System.

Last Sunday I was honored to be part of Grandmaster Yoon Memorial Training. Tuksu Suryon was a great opportunity for me to see how much I have to learn from Chayon Ryu.

I am proud to be a Chayon Ryu student.
 
Respectfully,
 

Alberto Borjas.

No comments:

Post a Comment