Thursday, January 24, 2013

LETTERS TO GRANDMASTER: Mr. David Foss

 Grandmaster Kim Soo shares his correspondence from students whose lives have been touched by Chayon-Ryu:









Mr. David M. Foss
Hello Grand Master, 
I enjoyed watching the video from January 21, 2013 of you receiving an award from the mayor's office for your many contributions to Houston and the United Sates of America. 
America is always a better place because of you being here and spreading your knowledge among us. 
It has always been a great honor for me to be your student. Your teachings in Chayon-Ryu and all your words of wisdom. It has always kept me inspired and motivated. I feel I was given so much from you being my teacher and Grand Master. I wish you all the happiness in the world. 
I look forward, when I can come back for a visit and train in our world headquarters school.
I miss very much, being there and learning from you and your example as a good man and great Grand Master; that always made my life better, no matter where I was or what I was doing. You and your teachings were always in my heart. Thank you so much Grand Master. 
Your old downtown Student,

David M Foss

No comments:

Post a Comment