Saturday, January 26, 2013

LETTERS TO GRANDMASTER





 Grandmaster Kim Soo shares his correspondence from students whose lives have been touched by Chayon-Ryu


2/19/09
Dear Grandmaster,
 today I received a letter from the President of my College:

Dear Melissa,
It is a pleasure to inform you that your outstanding academic performance for the fall 2008 semester has placed
you on the fall 2008 President's List, one of the most prestigious honors presented to Lone Star College Students.

Let me commend you on your many hours of study and hard work. To be placed on the President's List, one
must have accumulated at least 12 credit hours and have a fall semester grade point average of 3.30 or above for
six or more credit hours.

Your achievement ranks you among the best of the best. The faculty and staff at Lone Star College-North Harris wish you continued success here and in your future endeavors.
Sincerely,
Stephen C. Head, Ph. D.
President
I want to thank you, Grandmaster for helping me to achieve this honor. I remember the story you told me one day while sitting in your office of your own academic growth once you started training in martial arts. 

I took this to heart. In high school I was a poor student. But since I started training in Chayon-Ryu, I applied my focus and concentration in all aspects of my life. My growth in Chayon-Ryu is showing in many ways.



I just wanted to share this good news with you, Sir, and to thank you for bringing the natural way to us here in America! I know I would not be seeing the marginal successes in life I am now, without it!
 

I am very sincerely your student,

Mel Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment