Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Good Medicine: CHAYON-RYU




A letter to Grandmaster from
Alberto Borjas
Dear Grandmaster,



First I would like to say thank you for allowing me be part of your Sunday invitational class. It is a privilege to receive direct instruction from you, and I highly value it.

Grandmaster Kim Soo Awards Alberto Borjas
his third degree black belt
I came to you almost four years ago with all sort of physical problems: back pain, high blood pressure and digestion problems. 
I just got the results of a recent physical check up and everything is fine: my blood pressure is normal (Doctor reduced the doses of my medication and now I’m taking a minimal doses). 
My digestion is fine now, I have gained almost 10 pounds and recovered  muscle mass. The other day a friend of mine asked me about my back and I was like: "My back?…It’s fine"; I almost forgot that I had such a serious back problem that, four years ago, the Doctor suggested I have surgery. 
In addition to that I now have more energy and I always looking forward to my training.

Thank you Sir for sharing the good medicine: Chayon Ryu.




Best Regards,



Alberto Borjas

No comments:

Post a Comment