Saturday, July 5, 2014

Thank You to Grandmaster Kim Soo

Grandmaster Kim,

Thank you for spending time with me today. Something told me to come by and say hello and I am glad I did. I always learned something from you when I was training and you reminded me again of the importance of eye contact. I had forgotten about it after all these years. I have already watched the video and really enjoyed it. Thank you for presenting it to me.

I really do need to get back to training so it can help with my back pain and the peace of mind it gives me. I do hope you open school in San Antonio soon. I'll be your first student. San Antonio needs Chayon Ryu because of the gangs and violence that is so prevalent. I went to a Krav Maga school to see what all the fuss was about. They wanted me to sign a waiver in case I get hurt, paralyzed, maimed, or die, so that my family or myself won't sue! I was never able to see a class because signing the waiver beforehand was a prerequisite , so I walked out.  So you see, your teaching methods are needed in San Antonio.

Thank you for your lesson today and for offering your wisdom. The world is a much better place because of you and the many lives you have affected. You will be leaving a legacy to which you and your family should be proud.

Warm regards,

Mitch Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment