Friday, July 5, 2013

Letters to Grandmaster--Albero Borjas



 GRANDMASTER KIM SOO Shares his correspondence from students



July 3, 2013


 
Grandmaster Kim,

Thank you for a great class today, as always. I really appreciate your individual attention.
Changing what I have been doing wrong for so many years is hard but I know that with your
help I am going to become a better martial artist.

I would like to tell you a story:
 Before I came to your School I was having all sorts of back, neck and shoulder problems. I had to take Advil every night before I went to bed. The other night my wife asked me for the Advil and then I realized that I had not taken it anymore. I have to credit that to my Chayon Ryu training.

Thank you Sir.
I hope you have a great holiday. Looking forward to your next class.

Respectfully,
Alberto Borjas.

No comments:

Post a Comment